Marketing Growth Wizard
As a digital growth Marketing Wizard at Frolight, you will play a crucial role in telling our story and promoting our brand in the market. You will be involved in creating engaging content, both written and visual, to communicate our mission and vision in a compelling way. You will also be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies to increase our presence and grow our customer base.
The technical part is also very important, Google ADS, SEO, META ads, we have lots of different campaigns and audiences - we need conversions and feedback - so a good knowledge is a must!
- Develop engaging content for various platforms, including fairs, newsletters, social media, press releases, etc.
- Manage the work of a junior marketeer, help him/her to
Create visual content, including images, infographics, and videos.
Manage social media accounts and engage in community building.
- Collaborate with the team to develop and implement brand strategies and messages.
- Analyse marketing performance and report on results.
- Stay informed about trends in the wine and
agricultural technology industries.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in the chosen language (English/French/Dutch/Spanish).
- Creative mind with a passion for storytelling and content creation.
- Minimum 5 Years Experience in digital marketing, social media management, and content strategy.
- Affinity for technology and interest in agricultural and wine-growing sectors.
- Self-driven, proactive, and results-oriented.
- Good communication skills and a team player.
- English - MUST
- French - MUST
- Dutch - SPOKEN LANGUAGE @ HQ
- Spanish - NICE!
What We Offer
- We offer an appropriate salary commensurate with your experience.
- The salary is complemented by many fringe benefits including most importantly : Meal vouchers (€8) and a mobile phone subscription and hospitalisation insurance.
- You will perform 39 hours per week, giving you 6 compensation days on top of 20 days of leave.
- Furthermore, we provide you with a laptop and at the office you will have a large screen at your disposal and there will be delicious coffee or tea and soft drinks available.
- It is also possible to work partly from home, after consultation with the management.
- We are a young and very dynamic company, with an evolving corporate culture where you can certainly make your contribution. Direct and open communication is very important. Personal development is central to us. There is plenty of opportunity for initiative and freedom to realise your own ambitions.
- We often have lunch together outside on a bench in our south-facing 'garden'. Occasionally, we go for a drink together in a local pub or bar, and occasionally we organise a pizza moment :). Furthermore, we go on annual team-building and organise a family day, where you can show your passion for Frolight on the shop floor to your Family.
- Frolight office, located in Gavere, BE.